So this Saturday, Wyatt, Whitney, the gentlemen, and I went on a hike. We were planning on doing a pretty easy hike (between 5-8km), but our little hike, turned into one of our longest hikes this year! We went to Ribbon Creek, here are a few pics...the first one is of the waterfall at the end of the hike...although it is a bit of a walk (11km to get to the waterfall is it TOTALLY worth it!)
Here is a picture of me at the waterfall, it felt SOO nice after a long hike to get totally wet...
and finally, the gentlemen...they look so cute here! We actually made Remington tired! Which is amazing since he never looks tired at all! Thanks to Whitney, and Wyatt for your help! not bad for a 5 month pregnant girl!!..sorry I HAD to brag!
2 comments:
I can't believe you are 5 months pregnant - you hardly have a tummy at all! You're so lucky.
Beautiful pictures!
oh no! there is a tummy, this is just a good angle! ;)
Post a Comment