Monday, April 21, 2008

Children say the darnest things......

Yesterday my niece and nephew came over to visit, and stay a while, I was told by my sister that they would be pretty hungry, since dinner had not happened yet, and what they had for lunch does not appear in our Canadian Food Guide, lol. Anyway, I made this big dinner with mashed potatoes, broccoli, corn, deer steaks and home made bread...I know, home made bread!!! COOL EH? Wyatt is awesome when it comes to my food, but lately I guess I wanted more praises, and I got a "That's Delicous Moni!!!!" "I can't believe you made all this Moni!" ...it was AWESOME!!! So for everyone out there, sometimes the best praises come from the smallest mouths! It is great to have them over....
Also...Ok, so it has been a LONG time, but honestly, who has time to post, when you can just have fun reading other blogs..LAME, I know!! My excuse..diaper changes!!!..well here are a few pictures of the tiny one, who is not so tiny anymore, she is growing so much, and so well!

This is a Picture of Maija taking a little nap, isn't she ADORABLE!!???

To all those people that have posted suggestions for different books to check out, THANK YOU!! I have really enjoyed the Orson Scott Card, and various others I have read about (special thanks to Julie!) in different blogs. !...and if you have read any other good books lately, please feel free to leave a comment, and tell me about it, I'm always interested in good literature.
Also for all you expectant mothers...6 months is awesome!!! The older my little one gets, the more fun, and cuter she gets, I heard some moms with teenagers have different opinions, but babyhood is GREAT!! They smile tons, and you can see their little personalities come out even more.

2 comments:

Julie said...

hey! what a beautiful picture of your little girl -- i love how her first is just under her chin :) so cute!

glad you liked the book suggestions! i guess i should keep them up if somebody actually enjoys them :)

it sounds like we're similar for how often we blog... i'm trying to do better! it feels like either nothing new is happening that's worth posting, or else i'm too busy to post it all :D

Jocelyn said...

Feel free to bring some of that home made bread over to my house!