Friday, February 13, 2009

Wes and Jacquie's wedding


So today, FRIDAY 13th! we were able to attend Wes, and Jacquie Olson's wedding. It is neat to see how each wedding just reflects the individual personalities of the bride and groom. This was a beautiful, tasteful, funny, and modest wedding. There was just a very good spirit about it. I love that as Latter Day Saints we have the chance to truly review the covenants we made with our spouse, and our Heavenly Father every time we attend a wedding in the temple.
Also they had the most awesome photographer EVER! Ok I'm a bit bias, but honestly Wyatt did an awesome job on the pictures! Congrats to the bride a groom.
ps: no wedding photos posted yet, this picture of the temple is one from last summer, I will post a link as soon as Wyatt has today's pictures up on the web page...but I saw the preview tonight, and they look awesome!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Married on Friday the 13th? That's gutsy...and kind of funny. :0) They spit in the eye of superstition

Monica said...

I know eh? it was pretty funny of them, but that's just the kind of couple they are.