Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Girl's camp

A few months back I was called as Camp Director for YW's camp, and I was super hesitant about the whole thing, how could I leave Maija for 4 whole days!?!?! I prayed, thought about it, and then realized that Wyatt is a very intelligent, and capable man (did you guys see the last post? the guy is a genius!), anyway, with a big prayer in my heart, I left for camp, and it was GREAT! The girls were wonderful, the spirit was there, and the activities were, although tiring (the hike was SO long, and my pants were literally in pieces when I got back down the mountain), VERY fun, and more importantly, Maija, and Wyatt were A OK. Although, I have to admit, I was glad to know they missed me, that evening I got about 45 minutes worth of hugs from each of them! I love my little family!! I will post pictures soon.
Camp Impeesa ROCKED!

2 comments:

Julie said...

You have to be the coolest woman, getting called to be involved with Girls' Camp! (I may be risking further involvement when I confess that that is my dream calling for the future) !!

Always a relief to realize that you've picked a good Daddy for your babies. Also a relief to know that they love you and miss you when you're gone :)

I'm finally starting to leave Gabby more and more with Paul (as in, more than 30mins at a time) and it is WEIRD to leave, but the BEST time is when I get back and see Gabby's smile.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Julie said...

y'know, monica geller from friends? crazy organized girl?