
When we take Maija to the library we give her one of those purple bags, and tell her to have fun, and pick whatever she wants (this works great, unless we take her to Chapters...hehehe). Anyway, Maija found this really cute book at the library, and I just LOVE it!!! I think it is one of the sweetest children's books I've read in a long time. A pocket full of kisses by Audrey Penn, this is the first book we read by her, but we will certainly look for more at the library. I don't want to give away the story, but it is adorable! Happy reading.
4 comments:
thanks for sharing! I just put it on hold! (I love the calgary public library's website!!!)
I love the idea of letting Maija just walk around with a bag - essentially what I do, why not the kids? :)
For sure, it is fun to have Maija pick books, this way they are a surprise to me. Do you have a favorite one that you read recently with Gabby?
Audrey Penn, that is funny we just read one of her book's tonight. Kell received it as a Christmas gift. It was call the kissing hand. It made Kell and I cry, was totally lovely.
I LOVE the kissing hand, Maija got a pocket full of kisses for christmas, the kissing hand might be next. i love Audrey Penn
Post a Comment