Sunday, April 21, 2013

It is still cool to blog?!?

So I have not updated my blog for a very long, and so this question is mostly for me. I was reading back on my past blog posts, and it was enjoyable to see back on the happenings of our family, so I guess the answer is, YES it is still cool to post, and if anyone happens to also enjoy reading it then BONUS!
So here is to writing again.
OK, I was recently called as the Nursery Leader in our ward, and I really want to do a good job in my new calling. I almost have that same feeling I had when I started a new University class, a clean slate, and the possibility of doing really well in a new task. So, does anyone have any suggestion for running a really good nursery program? Anything you have done, or have seen done in the past, that has worked really well ? I am lucky to have a fairly small, and from what I can see well behaved group of children...so please bring on the ideas friends!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharing time
snack
let parents know what you are doing the week before sunday
get to know the parents of the kids
and remember you are doing a great job even if all you get as a response is that one of the kids likes fish and are grateful for them