My Baby is no longer a tiny baby, she is a TODDLER!! Maija turned 18 months old, and this Sunday was her first official full day of nursery! I am very thankful for that program! I hope Maija learns to love her church time. We were a little curious as to how she was doing, so we popped in a few times to check on her (well mostly Wyatt did), it looked as though nursery is going to be great for her! Here is a picture of Maija before church yesterday morning.
"Each family prayer, each episode of family scripture study, and each family home evening is a brushstroke on the canvas of our souls.No one event may appear to be very impressive or memorable. But just as the yellow and gold and brown strokes of paint complement each other and produce an impressive masterpiece, so our consistency in doing seemingly small things can lead to significant spiritual results." David A. Bednar
Monday, April 20, 2009
Officially in Nursery!!
My Baby is no longer a tiny baby, she is a TODDLER!! Maija turned 18 months old, and this Sunday was her first official full day of nursery! I am very thankful for that program! I hope Maija learns to love her church time. We were a little curious as to how she was doing, so we popped in a few times to check on her (well mostly Wyatt did), it looked as though nursery is going to be great for her! Here is a picture of Maija before church yesterday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my goodness she is so cute! it wasn't so long ago you weren't even married and in marriage prep at institute with us!
Wow, she's so big! And so pretty!
I know time is really flying...
Post a Comment