I just wanted to send out a HUGE congratulations to Wyatt. He participated on his first Kickboxing/Karate competition today, and not only did he go against fighters that had much more experience, but he actually was awarded a gold medal, when he fought against them! Wyatt you never cease to amaze me!!! You Rock!!
Here is a picture of his first match, all of his opponents were yellow belts, Wyatt is a white belt since his training is in Kickboxing, and not Karate. He later on competed in the men's open match against a brown belt, which I thought was very brave of him, I was worried, those guys were total ninjas!
4 comments:
WOW congrats to wyatt! that's really cool! I did my yellow belt in hapkido, but they totally shouldn't have given it to me - I bit my opponent when she pinned me. it was the only thing I could think of, and at the time, it made total sense :) lol
Congrats Wyatt! That's so cool!
how did he do against the brown belt anyways?!
Thanks everybody!
Well the fight against the brown belt was not too bad, Wyatt was not hurt or knocked out, which I was very thankful for, since like i said before, these guys were pretty crazy.
Post a Comment